WILDHARVESTED CAMELLIA SEED OIL
cleansing + moisturizing + antioxidant + readily absorbed & non-greasy
C L E A N S E
our wildharvested, cold pressed camellia seed oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, extracting excess oil and impurities found deep in pores all the while providing non-greasy moisturizing. our oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, non-comedogenic, and aids in regulating your skin's natural production of its own oils.
useful for: acne prone skin + oily skin + non-greasy moisturizing + sensitive skin + cleansing skin
T H E P L A N T
camellia oleifera, that plant which provides the seeds of our camellia cleansing oil, is a relative of camellia sinensis, the plant which produces green tea. just like its relative, our camellia seed oil is highly antioxidant, and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
T H E R I T U A L
direct application method: put 2-3 drops on cleansed hands and gently work oil into face and body, especially to cleanse.
emulsion method: with cleansed hands, put 2 drops of the oil in your palm and spray 3 sprays of one of our hydrosols (such as our tea tree purifying toner) in your palm and warm the mixture and gently apply emulsion to skin for wonderfully cleansed skin.
(for external use only)
U S E
- to cleanse excess oil, bacteria & impurities
- to moisturize sensitive and acne prone skin
- to fight oxidative stress of free radicals
- to remove makeup, use direct application method and wipe away with clean wet muslin cloth
- to help heal and prevent acne by using the emulsion method above with our tea tree purifying toner
R E P L A C E
- harsh and synthetic moisturizers
- synthetic acne medication
- synthetic makeup removers
I N G R E D I E N T S
wildharvested & cold pressed camellia seed oil (camellia oleifera)
wildharvested. vegan. cruelty-free.